Lasertag in most cases is a team game. The main goal is to hit as many players as possible of the enemy's team, to capture their "base" and not to surrender their. Therefore, a very important strategic aspect is the team's ability to interact and the competent distribution of tasks, which will help to achieve synchronization of actions and gain control over the field. To fulfill these conditions, which are necessary for gaining an advantage when playing roughly equal teams, we give several recommendations and tips.
Control over the field
"Control field" in the arena laser tag means to capture more than the enemy part of the playing field. This is especially true for advantageous positions, which have a wide sector of review and firing in all directions, which contributes to the effectiveness of the attack. In addition, by controlling the field, the team is able to carry out the necessary movements and any other tactical actions aimed at achieving the set goals. You can not allow grouping of a team in one position, as this makes it more vulnerable, because one of the enemy's queues can hit several players close to each other.
Recommendations for capturing space
1. Having struck one of the opponents, it is important to have time to take the place vacated on the site, to attack from the closed position to other players who do not see you. This will at least partially neutralize the defense of the opposing team and prevent its players from carrying out the planned attack. The ability to capture additional space will also give continuous fire to the already struck enemy from the shelter, which will force him to leave a favorable position and hide, so as not to lose even more points.
2. You need to move some distance from your team's players. Even if necessary, cover your comrade better to keep distance.
3. At the same time, protecting the "base", it is sometimes more reasonable to group, forming a three- or four-cornered defensive battle in different directions. In this situation, one of the players can take a position with his back to the enemy, taking cover behind the corner partitions.
4. It is necessary to arrange an ambush from the point of view of the effectiveness of this maneuver, so that the players of your team do not have to play for a long time in the minority. If you attack, then the largest possible area of the territory should be viewed from the ambush site. If you lose the advantage and move to the defense of the "base", the ambush should be reliably protected, even if the sector of view is not very large.
Achieving synchronicity of actions
In order to defeat the enemy, it is necessary to act in concert and synchronously. Chaotic movements of players on the site do not pose a serious threat to another team, but only contribute to the loss of advantage and control over the field. An organized attack, carried out simultaneously by several players simultaneously, will create a threat to the enemy simultaneously from different directions. At the same time, one should not forget about the timely occupation of vacant or vacant profitable positions.
1. Movements along the field in order to support your player should be carried out deliberately, without opening up the advantageous positions under control and without going out open to the enemy's line of fire. Such actions can be performed to attack the same goal from another site or to draw the attention of the players of the other team to give the partner an opportunity to move forward. We must not forget about the inadmissibility of finding your team on the same line of fire with the player. If your movements in the current situation can be risky, just insure your comrade with continuous fire on the enemy.
2. It is necessary to help the team-mates, trying to neutralize their pursuers, and also to inform in advance about the players running for you, so that your comrades will be able to eliminate or at least suspend them for a while.
3. In the transition to defensive combat, you can choose a suitable place for an ambush and cover the defending players from the attacking enemy.
In advance, it is almost impossible to create clear and unchanging schemes and combinations of the game. This can most often be hampered by two factors: inefficiency caused by objective reasons, and the difficulty of maintaining a fixed distribution at specific sites distributed among the players.
This distribution of roles and the restriction of the actions of their players under certain regulations may prove ineffective and even dangerous, since enemy players can attack from a different point and in a different quantity than you expected. This will force the players of your team to deviate from the well-thought-out plan, which will turn out to be completely inappropriate in such a turn of events. In this case, you need to act on the situation, quickly reacting to its changes.
Often, maintaining fixed ties between participants is quite difficult, it is noticeable even during the doubles game. This is due to the emergence of difficulties in maintaining contact with the player who was "shot". What are the actions of the "shot" player. Those six seconds that he is out of the game, trying to hide during this time. If you rush to the defense of this player, and always keep close to him - then transfer the initiative to the enemy. And when you do this, do not in any case. We need to move only forward, not distracted by anything, without stopping. Restoring a couple can not only lose initiative and time, but also the opportunity to see their other partners no more than the edge of the eye. The game requires high dynamics and activity, so your player is perceived only by the color of the bulbs on the vest. You can not be distracted for a second from concentration on the enemy and only. Even if you managed to catch a glimpse of your player, you do not need to rush to him to unite. This is because the enemy will "kill" you, until you have even reached your goal. In addition, now for a few seconds you will stay out of the game. As a result, your partner will have to pay your attention. Hence we can conclude that during the game, you need to unite with the closest player to yourself. In which zone you would not be, you should always look for the most advantageous position for yourself, which will provide maximum support during the defense or attack when interacting with the players of the team that are nearby.
The experience of playing in various laser tag arenas shows that the most effective in the game is the division not on the line of defense or attack, but on the flanks. Then there is a relative balance when placing team players on the field. The simplest version of division is when some players play the right flank and the other half on the left. In this case, any player can move to the center. The interaction of players in the conduct of an attack or defense is based on the observation of a neighbor.